Balance the skin’s pH level and improve your entire skincare regime's effectiveness, helping you achieve your best skin. Enhance the effectiveness of serums and creams with the Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner that balances your skin’s natural pH levels, creating the perfect canvas for your skincare products.
This product is cruelty-free.
- It contains some key ingredients such as Phyto-Oligo to help thoroughly moisturize the skin and resolve skin dryness and wheat amino acids to help reduce inflammation in the skin.
- Various plant extracts and soothing ingredients blended, a calming, non-irritating, hydrating toner for all skin types, even for the most sensitive.
- Quickly absorbs and provides full moisture. The skin glows brighter with high moisture retention. The moisturizing toner rapidly absorbs the skin while prolonging hydration by more than 20% than conventional toners with hyaluronic acid and beta-glucan.
- For all skin types.
- For those looking for a simple yet hydrating toner.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, apply the toner to clean the skin. Then, pat it with palms for complete absorption.
- TIP: Multiple application is recommended for dry areas. Try the Klairs Toner with Klairs Toner Mate 2-in-1 Cotton Pads. It is specifically created to maximize the toner’s effect by providing two types - compressed and sponge.
|Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Copper Tripeptide-1, Linalool, Limonene |
· This ingredient labeling was written by the Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety standards.