Low PH Good morning to you too. There’s no better way to wake up your skin and lead it into a great day than this epic Good Morning Gel Cleanser. Feel the freshness of its tea tree oil doing wonders to your face day after day. The Low PH Morning Gel Cleanser is ideal for your delicate skin. It will moisturize you from morning to night all day long, let your skin feel the freshness of being next to the sea or having just gotten out of the shower all day long. You need to apply a little bit and use it as a face get, wash your skin with cold water to wake up your pores, and that's it. You will feel the benefits in no time. This cleanser is also ideal for girls with dry skin problems, so if you ever find that your skin is not on its 100% worry no more, relax and give the Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser a shot. We promise you will not regret it, and your skin will thank you for doing so.
Sustain moisture every day and all day long!
Mildly acidic pH 5.0 ~ 6.0 Good Morning Gel Cleanser pH 5.0 ~ 6.0: similar to skin's natural pH level
Contain tea-tree oil: control oily skin, shrink pore size
Contain natural BHA: refine skin texture
Gel type: smooth and skin-friendly
I strongly recommended using our cleanser if you have the following concerns.
1. Easily irritated even with a slight stress (Urgh, my skin is a mess!)
2. Feels stretched after wash (It feels too harsh!)
3. Becomes super dry in the afternoon (My skin is so dehydrated..)
4. Flaky skin (It's almost like fallen leaves)
5. Looking for a safe product because of a routine visit to the skin clinic (Which cleanser should I use after the therapy?)
6. Feels uncomfortable with normal cleansers on the market (This is painful!)
- 150 ML / 5.07 FL. OZ
HOW TO USE
- Gently massage a small amount of Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser on wet skin.
- Rinse with tepid water.
- Pat your face dry, and continue with your next skincare steps.
|Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA|
|Ingredients subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. Please refer to the product packaging for the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients.|
- For external use only. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.